The International Relations (Dual Degree) programme is offered by the University of Haifa . The School of Political Sciences at the University of Haifa, established in 1972, offers students the resources and talent of one of Israel's most prominent academic research centers that is engaged in teaching and scholarship in the fields of diplomacy studies, political thought, international relations, public policy, public administration, local administration, comparative and Israeli politics.
The Division of International Relations was established in 2000 as part of the School of Political Sciences and plays an important role in training the future generation of researchers and practitioners in the field of International Relations.
What you will study
Students will spend two semesters of study at each institution and, including a written thesis, will cover a curriculum at Haifa University that has been crafted to elucidate the key role of diplomacy in addressing the broad cluster of issues that affect the Mediterranean and Middle East regions, and which can no longer be effectively dealt with exclusively from a narrow unilateral or bilateral vantage point.
The focus on the role of collaborative diplomatic mechanisms is designed to provide students with new insights, concepts and analytical tools for fully understanding the enhanced functions of diplomacy in an international setting. The program is thus intended to enable students to identify effective solutions for a broad range of political, cultural and economic issues with which they will be faced in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The New Diplomacy: Structure, Technology And Processes
- Theories of Diplomacy
- Human Rights, Ethics and Diplomacy
- Foreign Policy and Diplomacy in Practice: Workshop (Includes the perspective of foreign diplomats serving in Israel)
- UN Model
- Regional Conflicts: Between War and Peace
- Political Islam
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 9 other Masters in Political Science in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- • A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 80% or equivalent
- • TOEFL scores (if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English). A minimum of 570
- (paper-based test); 230 (computer-based test) or 89 (internet-based test)
- • Curriculum Vitae/Résumé
- • Copy of valid passport & six passport-sized photos
- • Personal Essay (500-750 words)
- • Medical forms
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
National5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
- Haifa $5,000
- Warsaw €3,000
Living costs for Haifa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- University of Haifa Need-Based Scholarship
- Fulbright MA Degree Fellowships
- U.S. Federal Aid - Master's Programs Applicants
- MASA Israel Scholarship Program
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.