The Business Administration major includes the following optional concentrations:
- The Accounting concentration allows students to specialize their degree with courses in managerial and financial accounting, business valuation using financial statements and international accounting. Completion of this concentration is not sufficient to sit for the CPA exam in Ohio unless the student has an undergraduate accounting major.
- The Business Analytics concentration allows students to gain the technical, analytical, communication, decision-making and leadership skills needed to glean useful information from data to make strategic business decisions.
- The Economics concentration allows students to specialize their degree with advanced topics in various areas in economics.
- The Entrepreneurship concentration allows students to specialize their degree with topics related to the various aspects of the entrepreneurial process and the knowledge and skills required to identify, evaluate and act upon entrepreneurial opportunities.
- The Fashion Design and Merchandising concentration allows students to specialize their degree with advanced topics in fashion theory, fashion design management and the opportunity to conduct research in the business of fashion.
- The Finance concentration allows students to specialize their degree with advanced courses in investments, financial markets and institutions, real estate and other related areas.
- The Human Resource Management concentration allows students to specialize their degree with advanced topics in employee selection and appraisal, organizational analysis and the opportunity for real-world applications.
- The Information Systems concentration allows students to specialize their degree with advanced topics in database management systems, emerging hardware and software technology and other related area courses.
- The International Business concentration allows students to specialize their degree with courses in accounting, marketing, finance and strategy with an international focus. Study abroad options are possible, with no language skills required.
- The Marketing concentration allows students to specialize their degree with courses in marketing research, brand management and other related areas.
- The Supply Chain Management concentration allows students to specialize their degree in vendor-customer relationships and logistic matters, with courses in global supply chain management, supply chain business models and vendor management strategies.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Master of Business Administration program from the Kent State University will be able to:
- Use critical thinking skills to apply analytical models and concepts to make business decisions.
- Present business knowledge and decisions individually and as a team.
- Understand the ethical and legal implications of business decisions.
- Understand the impact of globalization on business decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting For Decision Making
- Managerial Accounting For Decision Making
- Global Conditions And Macroeconomics Policy
- Managerial Economics
- Law And Ethics
- Managerial Finance
- Analytics For Decision Making
- Operations, Service And Supply Chain Management
- Globalization And Technology Strategy
- Leadership And Managerial Assessment
- Human Resource Management
- Business Professional Development
- Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadline- At least one month before the start of the semester of first coursework.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1256 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university for unconditional admission
- Minimum 3.000 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale for unconditional admission
- Official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Goal statement
- Two-to-three letters of recommendation
International21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21952 USD per year during 12 months.
National21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21952 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11766 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.