In this context, emphasis is placed on an integrative approach for both research and graduate education. As with other program areas, the Biomedical Sciences–Physiology Interdisciplinary major takes advantage of the latest molecular and cellular techniques to address questions related to human diseases.
Faculty members are drawn from various departments at Kent State University, Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) and the Lerner Research Institute of the Cleveland Clinic.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this Biomedical Sciences – Physiology Interdisciplinary program Kent State University will be able to:
- Publish their research in peer-reviewed journals.
- Demonstrate the ability to teach undergraduate students.
- Seek employment after graduation in fields that reflect their area of training.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biochemical Foundations Of Medicine
- Hoose From The Following:
- And Medical Physiology
- Mammalian Physiology
- And Mammalian Physiology
- Research Process In Athletic Training And Exercise
- And Quantitative And Research Methods In Athletic
- Training And Exercise Physiology
- Quantitative Statistical Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadline- At least one month before the start of the semester of first coursework.
DisciplinesBiomedicine View 216 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university for unconditional admission
- Minimum 3.000 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale for unconditional admission
- Academic preparation adequate to perform graduate work in the desired field (typically two years of chemistry, one year of mathematics, one year of physics and courses in anthropology, biology and psychology)
- Official transcript(s)
- GRE scores
- Goal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
International21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11766 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.