Students have access to resources for physiological research, including a vivarium, tissue culture facility, confocal microscope/visualization facility, laser capture microscope, genomics and proteomics facilities.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Biological Sciences - Integrative Physiology and Neurobiology program offered at Kent State University will be able to:
- Understand advanced biological concepts beyond the scope of the typical undergraduate degree and to increase the depth of their knowledge through coursework and hands-on experiences.
- Apply scientific principles and appreciate work outside of their particular field.
- Effectively communicate about science with colleagues as well as those outside of the student's area of expertise.
- Develop the necessary laboratory skills that will allow testing of hypotheses.
- Biological Statistics
- Responsible conduct in research and teaching-biological sciences
- Seminar In Physiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadline - At least one month before the start of the semester of first coursework.
DisciplinesPhysiology View 82 other Masters in Physiology in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university for unconditional admission
- Undergraduate coursework roughly equivalent to a Biology minor
- Official transcript(s)
- GRE scores (general test)
- Goal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- A list of up to five potential faculty advisors
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year during 12 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.