The MSc in Wound Healing and Tissue Repair from Cardiff University is a three-year, inter-disciplinary, part-time, distance learning course.
The course attracts healthcare professionals from fields such as nursing, medicine, pharmacy, podiatry and the pharmaceutical industry, and offers the opportunity to study online alongside an international group of professionals from countries around the world.
It aims to enable you to explore and analyse existing and developing theories and concepts that underpin wound healing and tissue repair so facilitating professional and personal growth, building upon your educational and vocational experience and developing your ability to become a life-long learner.
You will be required to attend a five-day study block in Cardiff in year one and year two, otherwise no further attendance is required.
- Biology of Wound Healing
- Behavioural (Psycho-Social) Aspects of Wound Healing
- Intrinsic and Extrinsic Factors
- Assessment and Diagnosis
- Research Design and Methods
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 255 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The minimum requirement for the MSc in Wound Healing and Tissue Repair is an undergraduate degree from an approved UK or overseas university, or a recognised professional qualification.
- This requirement may be waived for candidates with relevant professional experience (a minimum of two years’ experience in a position of responsibility relevant to the programme). Applications are therefore considered from doctors, nurses, pharmacists, podiatrists and other professionals who meet the above criteria.
International8950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8950 GBP per year during 36 months.
National5475 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5475 GBP per year during 36 months.
If you are starting your master’s degree in September 2023 or later, you may be able to apply for UK Government postgraduate funding to support your study at Cardiff University.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.