The Biological Sciences - Botany program from Kent State University provides a broad background in botanical sciences and training in research. Graduate students in botany are encouraged to become familiar with cognate disciplines that will enhance their scholarship and research potential; these include biometry, biochemistry, geology, geography and relevant foreign languages.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Ecological and Evolutionary Genetics
- Evolutionary Biology
- Communities and Ecosystems
- Responsible Conduct in Research and Teaching - Biological Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadline- At least one month before the start of the semester of first coursework.
DisciplinesBiology View 866 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university for unconditional admission
- Undergraduate coursework roughly equivalent to a Biology minor
- Minimum 3.000 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale for unconditional admission
- Official transcript(s)
- GRE scores (general test)
- Goal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Acceptance of the student by a faculty advisor
- A list of up to five potential faculty advisors
International21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11766 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.