The curriculum includes research methods, theories of architecture, thesis research, thesis and directed and free electives.
The Architecture and Environmental Design from Kent State University is best suites for individuals interested in pursuing a specialization in the built environment.
- Methods of Inquiry in Architectural Studies
- Empirical Research in Environmental Design
- Applied Research Methods in Architecture and Environmental Design
- Topical Immersion
- Advanced Proposal Writing
- Theories of Architecture
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Environmental Sciences View 580 other Masters in Design in United States
- Bachelor's degree in a professional or pre-professional environmental design program1
- Minimum 3.000 undergraduate GPA2 on a 4.000 point scale
- Official transcript(s)
- GRE scores
- Goal statement (two pages) that includes and outline of a proposed study program
- Portfolio for design and research work
- Three letters of recommendation
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.