A separate application must be submitted for each program. Students can view admission requirements for each program on their respective catalog page.
The Architecture - Business Administration (Dual Degree) program from Kent State University is designed for architects or undergraduate architectural students who aspire to middle or executive management positions in architectural practices, or who are interested in starting their own business along with the preparation to enter the profession of architecture by stimulating the growth of technical knowledge and design creativity. It fosters the refinement of design skills acquired in undergraduate programs, also by offering a broad exposure to professional issues and knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting for Decision Making
- Managerial Accounting for Decision Making
- Graduate Design Studio
- Project Programming
- Theories of Architecture
- Methods of Inquiry in Architectural Studies
- Professional Practice: Real Estate and Development
- Professional Practice: Contract and Planning Law
- Professional Practice: Leadership, Ethics and Office Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesArchitecture Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 423 other Masters in Architecture in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university1
- Minimum 2.750 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale
- Official transcript(s)
- GRE scores (or GMAT scores for the dual degree with the M.B.A.)
- Résumé will be required starting with spring 2023 admission
- Goal statement (include intent and background information)
- Portfolio, with design work clearly indicating role in group projects
- Three letters of recommendation, with one letter from a non-academic source
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year during 24 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.