The purpose of this Technical Writing (Distance Learning) programme at University of Limerick is to equip graduates with the skills needed to design and develop multimedia content and technology-enhanced learning solutions. The need for this type of expertise is expanding rapidly as more and more companies and institutions use information and communication technologies (ICTs).
At Technical Writing (Distance Learning) programme at University of Limerick graduates can:
- Design and deliver instructional materials.
- Use a number of multimedia applications.
- Manage complex writing and design projects.
- Write clear, correct, precise content.
- Principles of Professional & Technical Communication & Information Design
- Instructional Design
- Workplace Issues in Technical & Professional Communication
- Interactive Courseware Workshop
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- EU Applicants: Early application is advisable.
- We will only accept applications after that date if places are still available.
DisciplinesCreative Writing Digital Communication Instructional Design
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a high standard of written English.
- ECDL-level computer experience is a requirement, i.e. thorough familiarity with Word (advanced features), Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet. Candidates must have access to the Internet, as much of the programme is delivered online.
- English proficiency
International4504 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2252 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA1632 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 816 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.