The School of Criminal Justice from Michigan State University offers a professionally and managerially oriented Master of Science degree program for advanced students, many of whom are criminal justice professionals. The Master of Science degree is offered both on campus and through online delivery. The Master of Science in Forensic Science offers concentrations in forensic anthropology, biology, and chemistry and is only offered on-campus. The School also offers Master of Science degrees in Law Enforcement Intelligence and Analysis and Judicial Administration, which are available only online.
The school also offers graduate specializations in security management, forensic science, and judicial administration.
- Proseminar in Criminal Justice
- Design and Analysis in Criminal Justice Research
- Criminal Justice Management Seminar
- Quantitative Methods in Criminal Justice Research
- Crime Causation, Prevention, and Control
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Forensic Science View 299 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree from a recognized educational institution.
- An undergraduate grade–point average of 3.20 or higher.
- Satisfactory scores on the Graduate Record Examination General Test or a satisfactory score on the Miller Analogies Test (social science professional scale).
- Evidence of personal traits and characteristics considered important for scholarly performance.
- Occupational experience is given weight in the selection of master's degree candidates whenever such experience is important to the study of a specific concentration or is an important factor in obtaining appropriate employment after completion of the Master of Science degree.
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 12 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14144 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for East Lansing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.