Transportation Engineering at University of Massachusetts Lowell is designed to provide students with advanced technical knowledge for addressing transportation problems in a variety of practical situations. Specialization in a specific area can be achieved through thesis and project work.
Graduate study plans are designed based upon student interest, professional needs and undergraduate preparation. Students are expected to have completed or show proficiency in the following courses in partial fulfillment of degree requirements.
Courses from other appropriate disciplines such as engineering, management, and pure and applied science may be taken to form a coherent program in Transportation Engineering. A graduate plan of study will be designed to meet the professional needs of each student; however, at a minimum, each student is expected to have completed or show proficiency in the following courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Urban Transportation Planning
- Traffic Engineering
- Engineering Systems Analysis
- Stochastic Concepts
- Statistical Applications in Civil Engineering
- Fundamentals of ITS and Traffic Management
- Transportation Planning Practice
- Public Transit Planning and Design
- Pavement Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students - UMass Lowell Graduate Admissions offers rolling admissions for all programs
DisciplinesTransportation Engineering View 24 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Online Application form with signature.
- Felony Disclosure Form
- Certified copies of university academic transcripts and final degree certificate.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL score ONLY).
- Three signed letters of reference – academic or professional.
- Statement of purpose (student’s full name clearly stated on each page).
- Original Bank Statement/Financial Documents (no older than 6 months), if the bank statements are not in student’s name, please provide a letter of support
International26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14590 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.