Students from the Urban Development program at the Ryerson University explicitly address the principles of inclusivity and sustainability in designing for development.
- Active Transportation
- Civic Technology
- Climate Change
- Ecological Design
- Employment Lands
- Ethnocultural Diversity
- Housing Affordability
- Municipal Finance
- Urban Design
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physical Planning and Design Fundamentals
- Multicultural Cities and Planning Policies
- Institutional and Legal Context of Planning
- Finance and Local Governance
- Advanced Research Methods and Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Public Administration Urban Planning View 28 other Masters in Public Administration in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a 4-year honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) or equivalent of 3.00/4.33 (B) in the last two years of study
- Successful completion of a universitylevel course in statistics
International23795 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23795 CAD per year during 24 months.
National10105 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10105 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.