Educational Administration - Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education from Texas A&M University is innovative, inclusive, and comprehensive. We expect to be known and respected for the quality, preparation, and professionalism of our graduates.
Students at Educational Administration - Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education from Texas A&M University will learn:
- the history and philosophy of student affairs,
- student development theory,
- how to work with adult groups,
- helping skills,
- how to work in cross cultural environments, assessment, higher education law, statistics, and higher education business and finance.
- Student Affairs Functions
- The College Student
- Educational Statistics
- Working with Adult Groups
- Educational Administration in Cross Cultural Environments
- Counseling Skills for Student Affairs Professionals
- Assessment & Interventions in Student Affairs
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHigher Education View 219 other Masters in Higher Education in United States
- Texas A&M University GraduateCAS Application and Fee
- Official transcripts
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores
- A one-page minimum statement of professional intent/career objective
- A current resume
- Three reference letters
- Departmental Data Sheet in the Applicant Information System-
International17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 24 months.
National17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for College Station
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.