A Master of Science in Nutrition at North Carolina State University is recommended for students who are interested in gaining research experience related to any one of the numerous areas of study in nutrition.
The Nutrition program is an interdepartmental program, including the:
- Department of Food, Bioprocessing & Nutrition Sciences;
- Department of Animal Science;
- Department of Youth, Family and Community Sciences;
- Prestage Department of Poultry Science
- Principles of Biochemistry
- Advanced Nutrition and Metabolism
- Regulation of Metabolism
- Community Food Security
- Food and Culture
- Human Nutrition
- Nutrition Research, Communication, and Careers
- Nutrition Education
- Public Health Nutrition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Food Sciences View 201 other Masters in Food Sciences in United States
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test Scores
- Proof of English Proficiency
International29690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29690 USD per year during 24 months.
National29690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29690 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11702 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Raleigh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.