This innovative and intensive Philosophy program at the Ryerson University contributes to the thriving research culture in Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city.
Focused on core areas of philosophy, the program enables students to augment their undergraduate experience and pursue doctoral studies.
- 19th-Century Philosophy
- Ancient Philosophy
- Canadian Philosophy
- Contemporary Continental Philosophy
- Moral Philosophy
- Philosophy of the Environment
- Philosophy of Language
- Philosophy of Law
- Philosophy of Mind
- Philosophy of Religion
- Social and Political Philosophy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Area Readings
- Professional Seminar
- Phenomenology and Existentialism
- Recent Continental Philosophy
- Critical Theory
- Contemporary Political Thought
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics View 41 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in Canada
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate (or equivalent) degree from an accredited institution
- Statement of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- Sample of work
- English language proficiency requirement
International23795 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23795 CAD per year
National9038 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9038 CAD per year
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.