About this Degree
Aimed at experienced working professionals, the program at the University of Toronto is delivered on Wednesday evenings and alternating Saturdays over 20 months. This enables students to advance their career without leaving work, and be able to apply the knowledge learned in the classroom immediately in the workplace.
Finance students come from a variety of backgrounds such as financial risk, portfolio management, corporate finance, equity research, accounting, sales and trading, insurance, pensions, and legal settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Macroeconomics for Finance Professionals
- Financial Reporting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Advanced Accounting Topics for Finance
- Foundations of Finance
- Risk Management and Financial Institutions
- Investment Banking and Corporate Valuation
- Analysis of Fixed Income Markets
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 42 other Masters in Accounting in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants are admitted under the General Regulations of the School of Graduate Studies. Applicants must also satisfy the Rotman School's additional admission requirements stated below.
- An appropriate bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- Passed the Common Final Exam (CFE) (or former UFE) for a Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) designation.
- Passed at least the Level II examination of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
- Graduated from the University of Toronto with high distinction (cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher).
- Attained the professional designation in Engineering (PEng) or in Actuarial Sciences (ACIA or FCIA).
- At least two years of full-time work experience in finance or a finance-related field is strongly recommended.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26844 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44740 CAD for the full programme during 20 months.
National18360 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30600 CAD for the full programme during 20 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.