Graduates of the Nursing program at the Ryerson University pursue advanced practice and leadership roles across all health care sectors, helping to shape the future of our health system.
The comprehensive curriculum, programs tailored to learners’ goals, and part-time study options all help students fit graduate education into their professional career development.
Fields of Study
- Leadership in Health Care Policy and Education: For advanced nursing knowledge in health services, systems and policy.
- Health and Illness of Individuals and Communities: For advanced knowledge in nursing, theories of health and illness, and enhancing and promoting health.
- Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner: Integrates theory, clinical practice and self-direction as essential elements in the professional role of the nurse practitioner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Nature & Devel of Nursing Knowldge
- Health Policy: A Comparative Analysis
- Leadership in Education
- Inter-Professional Education and Collaboration
- Individuals and Families Experience with Health and Illness: Theoretical Perspectives
- Population Health and Health Promotion: Community and Global Perspectives
- Diversity and Globalization: Promoting Urban Health
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate in nursing (or equivalent degree) from an accredited institution
- Statement of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency requirement
International22000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
National8333 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
- plus ancillary fees
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.