Students from the Molecular Science program at the Ryerson University benefit from faculty experts in a wide variety of fields, a supportive entrepreneurial community and research partnerships with industry, government and hospitals.
Rigorous, real-world courses prepare graduates for rewarding careers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and environmental sectors.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Adv Analytical Chemistry
- Adv Microscopy and Imaging
- Genomics and Proteomics
- Molecular Recognition
- Molecular Virology
- Adv Structure Determination
- Directed Studies Molecular Sci
- Experimental Design and Statistical Analysis
- Molecular Machines of the Cell
- Molecular Basis of Pathogen, Host and Env Interactions
- Organic Methodology
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Biochemistry View 23 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Science degree in biological, biochemical or chemical science
- Minimum GPA or equivalent of 3.00/4.33 (B) in the last two years of study
- Two references from former instructors or research supervisors
International23077 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23077 CAD per year and a duration of .
National9054 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9054 CAD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.