Selected topics in chemical engineering are developed from a fundamental viewpoint, with opportunity for study and research in such areas as process design; thermodynamics; chemical reaction engineering; mass, heat, and momentum transfer; separations; polymers and composite materials; nanomaterials; and biochemical and biomedical engineering.
The Chemical Engineering department from Michigan State University has three primary thematic areas: energy and sustainability, nanotechnology and materials, and biotechnology and medicine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Process Systems Control
- Process Design and Optimization
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics in Chemical Engineering
- Transport and Separation Processes
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Calculations
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Advanced Transport Phenomena
- Advanced Chemical Reaction Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry View 198 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An applicant for admission to the master's degree program in chemical engineering must hold a bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or a related field and must have a grade–point average that would indicate success in graduate study.
- International applicants must submit their scores on the Graduate Record Examination General Test.
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 12 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14144 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for East Lansing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.