The core of this Biomedical Laboratory Operations program from Michigan State University resides in three major components: science, management and practice. The science component focuses on post-baccalaureate courses planned to develop a high level of competence within the student’s chosen biomedical laboratory discipline.
The management component provides a solid foundation in general business including resource management, communication skills, organizational structures, decision making, and essential aspects of working in a regulated industry. The degree is intended to expose individuals to real-life problems with an expectation of generating positive, realistic solutions.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Biomedical Laboratory Diagnostics Seminar
- Managing Biomedical Laboratory Operations
- Topics in Biomedical Laboratory Operations
- Decision Processes for Biomedical Laboratory Operations
- Fundamentals of Scientific Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Engineering Management View 150 other Masters in Engineering Management in United States
- Regular admission to the Master of Science degree in Biomedical Laboratory Operations requires completion of a bachelor of science degree, with a minimum grade-point average of 3.0, in a field of study directly related to the focus of this program and a minimum of two years’ experience in a clinical laboratory setting. Applicants with certification in a clinical laboratory profession may apply their clinical education or internship experience towards the two-year experience requirement. Scholastic record, experience, personal qualifications and career goals are taken into consideration to determine the applicant’s acceptability.
International16720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33441 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National16720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33441 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State13047 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26094 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.