This collaborative Master of Business Administration at the Ryerson University program provides a holistic business management education that blends academic theory with innovative experiential learning and leadership opportunities. Smaller class sizes lead to meaningful collaboration with your peers, faculty and business experts.
Gain the skills required to meet the unique needs of industries focused on disrupting traditional ways of business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Management
- Strategic HR Mgmt
- Comp and Labour Mrkts
- Comparative Emplymt Relations
- Organizational Change
- Organizational Dsgn and Theory
- Special Topics in HR
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The Ted Rogers Master of Business Administration (MBA) is still accepting applications.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 70 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- Four-year bachelor's degree from a recognized institution.*
- Business bachelor's degrees: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) or equivalent business degree exempts you from foundation courses.
- Other bachelor's Degrees: Foundation courses will be required; exemptions are
- based on courses taken during an undergraduate degree.
- GPA requirement: Overall average of 3.0/4.33 (B) or higher in the final two years of university study, including post-graduate university programs. For information about calculating your GPA visit the Yeates School of Graduate Studies
International1826 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1826 CAD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1826 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1826 CAD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.