It offers you the opportunity to sharpen your skills in research, argumentation, communication, analysis, and international teamwork. The International Business Law program offered at Tilburg University takes you forward by developing the practical application of academic knowledge in the real world, where you are expected to be aware of business objectives in the broader social and economic context.
As a Master of Laws in International Business Law from Tilburg University you are well prepared for a career as a professional business lawyer or an in-house counsel of corporation. Graduates of this Master have become lawyers in the civil service sector and transnational associations (both for-profit and non-profit) as well. They also work in consultancy, research and policy-making.Graduates started for example as:
- Lawyer at EY (Russia)
- Personal Care Legal Business Partner BG at Philips (Netherlands)
- Lecturer in Business Law at the University of Leeds (United Kingdom)
- CEO and co-founder of a FinTech start-up (Netherlands)
- Head Legal and Compliance at a regulated crypto financial broker, asset manager and service provider (Switzerland)
- Director Data Analytics at a global commercial real estate services organization (Netherlands)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- A Primer on International Business Law
- Banking and Securities Regulation
- European Competition Law
- International Business Law
- International Company Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, National
DisciplinesBusiness Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 13 other Masters in Business Law in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You have an academic Bachelor's degree in Law before the start of this Master's program, or;
- You have an academic Bachelor’s degree in a law related field (with a minimum of 90 ECTS in law courses).
- You need to demonstrate proficiency in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14600 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg Law School (TLS)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of non-EU partner universities of the Tilburg Law School.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.