Nearly 60 faculty members from the Colleges of Architecture, Agriculture and Life Sciences, Engineering, and Geosciences participate in program. The faculty have expertise in the bio-physical and social sciences and in engineering.
The Water Management and Hydrological Science program at Texas A&M University offers two masters’ degrees (thesis and non-thesis options) and a Ph.D. The interdisciplinary curriculum is designed to allow students to become leaders in their focal areas of water while making connections to colleagues in other related disciplines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hydrology and Environment
- Contemporary Issues in Water Resources
- Environmental Law and Policy
- Natural Resource Economics
- Water Resources Engineering, Planning and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management View 70 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in United States
- Arrange for each college or institution attended to send one official transcript of all degrees earned and one copy of an official statement of the degree or diploma awarded. Transcripts in languages other than English
- Arrange for three individuals to send recommendation letters, through the electronic application system to the Office of Admissions. Recommendations by research advisor(s) or professors are preferred.
- Send a Statement of Purpose essay.
- Send a Curriculum Vitae.
- Students are notified of admissions decisions by email and postal mail. Applicants are encouraged to maintain contact with both the Texas A&M Office of Admissions and the WMHS Office to ensure that all admission documents were received.
International17073 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17073 USD per year during 12 months.
National17073 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17073 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7867 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7867 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for College Station
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.