On this International Finance and Economics MSc at University of Sussex, you’ll explore:
- the impact of finance and financial markets on the wider global economy, including in developing countries
- the core theoretical concepts in corporate finance, banking and the management of risk
- applying models, concepts and theories to solve financial and macroeconomic problems in research and policy environments
- the quantitative techniques used in international financial analysis, and how to investigate and interpret results.
The Sussex International Finance and Economics MSc gives you essential skills and knowledge for a career in international finance.
You develop transferable technical and analytical skills that are in demand in the finance industry and learn about the uses of finance in:
- developed and developing countries
- financial and monetary economics
- more technical aspects such as corporate finance and financial econometrics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytical Methods for Finance & Business Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Money, Macro and Banking
- Quantitative Methods for Finance & Business
- Finance for Development
- Financial and Time Series Econometrics
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Research Methods for International Finance and Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance International Business View 552 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- You should have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above.
- Subject-specific requirements: Your qualification should show evidence of your ability in either economics or quantitative subjects such as mathematics or statistics. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
International20950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brighton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.