- This training is conducted in the innovative and interdisciplinary public health culture of the college of public health and health professions and the college of medicine. We expect our graduates to be highly competitive in three primary settings: academic university-based settings, industry, and federal agencies that involve research and/or public health practice.
- The Biostatistics (Medicine) masters degree (MS) at University of Florida requires a minimum of 36 semester credits beyond the bachelor’s degree. The program is designed to facilitate students’ development of a strong theoretical foundation in biostatistics, broad-based understanding of biostatistical methods, and expertise in a cognate field. A typical student will be enrolled full-time for two years. Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will be awarded an M.S. degree in biostatistics.
- Design and Conduct Clinical Trials
- Advanced Clinical Trial Methods
- Design and Analysis of Translational Research in Biomedical Sciences
- Applied Biostatistics
- Analysis and Study Design for High Dimension, Low Sample Size Data
- Social Epidemiology in Public Health
- Clinical Trial Methods
- Statistical Methods for Health Sciences Research I
- Biostatistical Methods
- Biostatistical Methods
- Regression Methods for the Health and Life Sciences
- Biostatistical Computing Using R
- SAS for Public Health - Data
- SAS for Public Health - Analysis
- Biostatistical Theory
- Public Health Concepts in Infectious Diseases
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 784 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Florida and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International18630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 690 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 690 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State12123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 449 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Gainesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.