- The Department offers a co-major program in conjunction with the Fisher School of Accounting leading to the Doctor of Philosophy degree in statistics and business administration accounting. The Department is also a partner in the interdisciplinary concentration in quantitative finance, along with the Departments of Mathematics; Industrial and Systems Engineering; and Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate. The Statistics program is offered at University of Florida.
- Computer Programs in Statistical Analysis
- Applied Sample Survey Methods
- Fundamentals of Probability
- Fundamentals of Statistical Theory
- Categorical Data Methods
- Applied Nonparametric Methods
- Applied Multivariate Methods
- Applied Survival Analysis
- Stochastic Process Methods
- Applied Time Series Methods
- Applied Statistical Practice
- Statistical Methods in Social Research
- Statistical Methods in Research
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- Genetic Data Analysis
- Basic Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Matrix Algebra and Statistical Computing
- Analysis of Categorical Data
- Nonparametric Statistics
- Analysis of Multivariate Data
- Stochastic Processes
- Time Series Analysis
- Monte Carlo Statistical Methods
- Individual Work
- Supervised Research
- Special Topics in Statistics
- Supervised Teaching
- Research for Master's Thesis
- Topics in Stochastic Processes
- Special Topics in Statistics
- Advanced Research
- Research for Doctoral Dissertation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Statistics View 504 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gainesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.