- Graduates of the Marketing and Operations Management (Joint Major) program of University of Pennsylvania are better prepared to accept future career challenges.
- Examples of their first job assignment include brand managers who have to coordinate marketing and manufacturing for a particular product, project managers in consulting firms, members of new product development teams, leaders of quality management programs, or managers in the service sector with responsibility for creating and marketing new services.
- The joint major requires seven credit units and emphasizes the integration of the two functional areas. Students are required to take the core courses in marketing and operations management, and s marketing research course.
Dynamic Marketing Strategy
Strategic Marketing Simulation
Data & Analysis for Marketing
New Product Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Operations and Quality Management View 43 other Masters in Operations and Quality Management in United States
- Background information
- Aplication fee
- Letters of recommendation
- English language tests
International83230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83230 USD per year during 24 months.
National83230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83230 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.