About International Management and Global Business degree at University of Limerick
An international study workshop is an integral part of the International Management and Global Business programme at University of Limerick.
- To develop an in-depth understanding of the global business arena and provide analytical frameworks for understanding the context for international business venturing
- To develop core personal and professional competences necessary for establishing a successful international business career and managing in a global business context
- To establish cultural, institutional, economic and socio-political determinants of legitimate practice in international business
- To explore international management practice from an international, comparative and cross cultural perspective
- To introduce fundamental concepts and practices in international corporate finance
- To establish core dimensions of the legal framework governing international business transactions
- To provide an understanding of the complexities of managing a culturally diverse and globally distributed workforce
- To provide an appreciation of marketing as a core global business 'technology'
- To explore issues impacting the development, implementation and evaluation of global business strategy; and
- To develop research, analytical and argumentation skills necessary to formulate, conduct and report an independent piece of research in a domain area of international management.
CareersGraduates of this programme have found employment in consulting, marketing, sales, purchasing, banking, recruiting, quality management, and consumer protection at firms such as Dell, Accenture, Diageo, Amazon, Henkel, Lidl, and Bank of Ireland.
- Professional Development
- International Corporate Finance
- International Business Transactions
- International & Cross Cultural Management
- Leadership, Influence & Change
- Research in Projects & Organisations
- International Economic Issues
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU Applicants: Early application is advisable.
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business View 35 other Masters in International Business in Ireland
- Normally an honours primary degree (2nd Class) (Level 8 - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland) in Business or a cognate discipline or, in the case of international students, the overseas equivalent as determined by the course team in consultation with UL Graduate School Admissions.
- Where candidates are non-native English language speakers, certified demonstrable achievement in a Standard English Language Competency Test will be required.
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
- If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
- English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
- English language competency certificate
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA10400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.