- The Social Work program of University of Pennsylvania is designed to prepare social workers for leadership roles in developing and providing services to individuals, families, groups, communities and organizations in the local, national, and global arenas. With a recently redesigned curriculum, Penn’s MSW degree melds cutting-edge innovation with a rich educational tradition rooted in social justice and social change.
History and Philosophy of Social Work and Social Welfare
Human Behavior in the Social Environment
American Racism and Social Work Practice
Foundations of Social Work Practice I
Social Work Research
Understanding Social Change: Issues of Race and Gender
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 514 other Masters in Social Work in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree with a liberal arts perspective from an accredited college or university; or a bachelor’s degree in social work from an accredited undergraduate social work program.
- Courses that contain these topics include, but are not limited to, a combination of studies: humanities, social sciences, natural sciences.
- An undergraduate record demonstrating academic achievement
- English language proficiency test scores
International50048 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50048 USD per year during 24 months.
National50048 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50048 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.