Health Informatics from Purdue University Global can help you position yourself at the forefront of efforts to improve the nation's health care system. Learn to use information technology and information management concepts to improve the efficiency and quality of health care services.
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Clinical Data Managers
- Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
- Leadership in Health Care
- Project Management of Health Information Systems
- Health Care Data Analysis
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Information
- Information Systems and Technology Management
- Database Design and Data Modeling
- Clinical Terminologies and Medical Vocabularies
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Informatics View 452 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to enroll in a master’s degree program.
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of your bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
International8960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 18 months.
National8960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.