Homeland Security and Emergency Management from Purdue University Global explores how federal and private institutions find sustainable security and emergency management solutions on a local, regional, national, and global level. You’ll also examine the interrelationships of public and private sector businesses and industries, economics, policy, politics, culture, ideology, psychology, and human dynamics.
- Emergency Management Directors
- First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives
- Criminal Investigators and Special Agents
- Applied Research
- Crisis and Emergency Management Fundamentals
- Homeland Security Policies, Principles, Procedures, and Plans
- Planning and Operations in Crisis and Emergency Management
- Risk, Vulnerability, and Capability Assessment Methods
- Comparative Criminal Justice Systems
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
DisciplinesMilitary Science Emergency & Disaster Management Terrorism & Security View 13 other Masters in Military Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to enroll in a master’s degree program.
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of your bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
International10360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 18 months.
National10360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.