- The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Florida offers both thesis and nonthesis options for the master’s degrees.
- The Department also offers a combined bachelor’s/master’s degree program. This program allows qualified students to earn both a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree with a saving of one semester. Qualified students may begin their master’s programs while seniors, counting up to 12 hours of specified electrical and computer engineering graduate courses for both bachelor’s and master’s degree requirements.
- Power Electronics
- Bipolar Analog IC Design
- VLSI Circuits and Technology
- Solid-State Technology Laboratory
- Microelectronic Fabrication Technologies
- MOS Analog IC Design
- Advanced VLSI Design
- Computer Simulation of Integrated Circuits and Devices
- Microwave IC Design
- Radio Frequency (RF) Integrated Circuits and Technologies
- Semiconductor Physical Electronics
- VLSI Device Design
- Semiconductor Device Theory I
- Nonclassical Si-Based Nanoscale CMOS Devices
- Computational Nanoelectronics
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Advanced Microsystem Technology
- Design of MEMS Transducers
- State Variable Methods in Linear Systems
- Principles of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Transducers
- Airborne Sensors and Instrumentation
- Airborne Laser Scanning: Data Processing and Analysis
- Fundamentals of Photonics
- Laser Theory and Design
- Photonics Laboratory
- Advanced Antenna Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , Local
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 365 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gainesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.