- The Chemical Engineering science and systems area, consisting of a selection of courses in such areas as transport phenomena, electrochemical engineering, thermodynamics, kinetics, reaction engineering, process control, separation processes, and heat and mass transfer. The program is offered at University of Florida
- The research specialty area, consisting of courses designed to build depth in a field of specialization. Courses may be from other academic units, or may be chemical engineering courses such as colloid science, corrosion, polymer science, advanced materials, and biochemical engineering.
- Biomolecular Cell Mechanics
- Dynamics of Cellular Processes
- Disinfection, Sterilization, and Preservation
- Topics in Colloid Science
- Thermodynamics of Reaction and Phase Equilibria
- Molecular Basis of Chemical Engineering
- Transport Phenomena
- Computer Control of Processes
- Chemical Engineering Kinetics
- Reactor Design and Optimization
- Electrochemical Engineering Fundamentals and Design
- Interfacial Phenomena
- Experimental Basis of Chemical Engineering
- Mathematical Basis of Chemical Engineering
- Impedance Spectroscopy
- Individual Work
- Supervised Research
- Graduate Seminar
- Topics in Chemical Engineering I
- Topics in Chemical Engineering III
- Supervised Teaching
- Research for Master's Thesis
- Advanced Special Chemical Engineering Topics for Doctoral Candidates
- Advanced Research
- Research for Doctoral Dissertation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 1830 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Florida and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gainesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.