Accounting from Purdue University Global helps you build the fundamental knowledge for successful professional practice within the field of accounting.
Choose from three concentrations to meet your specific interests and goals:
- Public Accounting—CPA Track: Develop financial accounting, audit, tax, and planning skills relevant to CPA candidates. Focus on governmental accounting, business advising, and building analytical skills.
- Private/Corporate Accounting—CMA Track: Build private sector accounting skills and focus on planning, budgeting, analysis, internal control, and decision support.
- Tax: Study the concepts and processes relevant to tax research, including the Internal Revenue Code, treasury regulations, and federal and state tax cases.
- Budget Analysts
- Credit Analysts
- Financial Examiners
- Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Advanced Auditing
- Advanced Managerial and Cost Accounting
- Legal Environment of Business
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates except this ones to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 283 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To enroll in the Master of Science in Accounting, you must possess a bachelor’s degree in the field of business from an accredited college or university or 45 credit hours of undergraduate coursework across the ACBSP's Common Professional Components (CPC).
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
International11316 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 18 months.
National11316 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.