Programs leading to the Master of Arts in Education (M.A.E.), Master of Education (M.Ed.), Education Specialist (Ed.S.)degrees are offered through this school with programs in Educational Leadership, Higher Education Administration, Marriage and Family Counseling, Mental Health Counseling, Research and Evaluation Methodology, School Counseling and Guidance, and Student Personnel in Higher Education.
- The Marriage and Family Counseling program at University of Florida is designed to equip students with the pre-professional competencies required for Registered Intern status and, after a minimum number of years of post-degree supervised clinical experience, for licensure in the State of Florida as Marriage and Family Counselors.
- Graduate study in education, allows individuals with bachelor’s degrees in agriculture, business, education, engineering, mathematics, sciences, humanities, foreign languages, preprofessional studies and other fields to prepare for rewarding professional careers in education and related fields.
- Special Topics
- Educational Organization and Administration
- Leading Change in Educational Organizations
- Educational Leadership: The Individual
- Educational Leadership: Instruction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Counselling View 971 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gainesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.