Organisational psychologists work with people and organisations. They are experts in areas such as leadership and talent management, recruitment, performance management, occupational health and safety, change management and career development.
Career Opportunities after the Organisational Psychology program at Macquarie University
So that you’re equipped with the knowledge and skills employers require now and in the future, we design many of our degrees and courses in consultation with a range of industries and sectors. Having such experts involved in creating the fundamentals of your degree or course provides you with opportunities to contextualise your learning, and gain the latest career insights.
- Applied researcher
- Human resources professional
- Organisational psychologist
- User experience (UX) designer
The degree is accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council and approved by the College of Organisational Psychologists.
- Coaching and Positive Psychology
- Research Design and Evaluation
- Counselling and Mental Health in Organisations
- Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Organisational Change and Development
- Training in Organisations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 112 other Masters in Psychology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 030053E
- Recent APAC accredited AQF level 8 qualification in psychology (with first class or second class honours division one) or recognised equivalent, and
- Eligibility for provisional or full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
International39600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39600 AUD per year during 24 months.
National29600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29600 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.