Core values of the Biometry programme offered by the University of Nairobi:
- Morality and ethics
- Professionalism and integrity
- Openness and transparency
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Academic freedom and enquiry
- Service to society
More informationVisit official programme website
- Basic Mathematics And Computing For Statistics
- Introduction To Biology
- Design Of Research Studies
- Data Management And Analysis
- Statistical Methods
- Linear Models
- Advanced Linear Models
- Survey Methods
- Multivariate Statistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Biology View 3 other Masters in Biology in Kenya
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Common regulations for the Master of Science degree in the University of Nairobi and the School of Mathematics shall apply.
- Holders of a degree of the University of Nairobi of at least Upper Second Class in Mathematics or Statistics or an equivalent qualification from a university recognised by Senate.
- Holders of degrees in Medicine, Agriculture, Biology, Agricultural Engineering, and Agricultural Economics, with a good mathematical background.
- Holders of a Lower Second Class degree in the areas specified above at least two years relevant research experience or academic work may be considered for admission.
International2400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2400 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National1162 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1162 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
120,000 KES for national students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.