Accounting and finance roles have increasingly taken on an international dimension. With growing globalisation and the convergence of international accounting practices, this course meets the business world’s demand for graduates who are educated to Masters level in International Accounting and Finance .
The course from University of Stirling provides specialised training in international accounting and finance, and helps you develop the reporting and analysis skills needed by organisations worldwide. It also enables you to gain an appreciation of international investment issues from a range of perspectives.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to offer employers an understanding of international reporting standards which have an increasing global relevance, along with an advanced awareness of international financial markets.
From the very beginning of the course, your future career is our focus:
- Our Flying Start Leadership Programme helps you to develop self-awareness about your strengths and acquire new skills in a supportive environment
- You’ll take part in an innovative week-long global financial trading and training boot camp run by Amplify
MSc International Accounting and Finance graduates work around the world in countries such as Malaysia, China, UK, Ethiopia, Italy, Oman, Kazakhstan and Taiwan.
Since the introduction of the course in 2007, our graduates have gone on to build their careers in a variety of sectors including investment banks, universities, car manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies. Some of the roles that our alumni currently hold include:
- Head of Internal Audit, University of Putra (Malaysia)
- Accountant, Beijing Benz Automotive Co. Ltd (China)
- Multi-Functional Financial Analyst, Lockheed Martin (UK)
- PhD Students in Universities around the world
- Relationship/Business Development Manager, BGL Plc. (Nigeria)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Flying Start Leadership Programme
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Reporting
- Quantitative Methods in Finance
- Accounting & Society
- Financial Statement Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International applicants requiring a student visa are advised to apply at least eight weeks in advance of the start date.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 507 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a second class Honours degree or equivalent. Applicants without these formal qualifications but with significant appropriate/relevant work/life experience are encouraged to apply.
- If you don’t currently meet the academic requirements for this course INTO University of Stirling offers a variety of preparation programmes that can earn you the qualifications and skills you need for direct entry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21345 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21345 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9850 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Stirling
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.