One focus of the Molecular Medicine programme offered by Goethe University Frankfurt will be in the fields of drug research, cardiovascular research and oncology/immunology. Through broad professional education and teaching of different methodical and conceptional areas, students will learn to individually perform research in basic sciences as well as clinical-translational research (klinisch-translationale Forschung) in molecular medicine. The Masters program in molecular medicine will convey students the required knowledge and skills, train individual scientific thinking and lead to responsible behavior as a Scientist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cardiovascular Research
- Laboratory practice and experiments in vivo
- Molecular drug research
- Molecular Oncology and Tumor Immunology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Biochemistry View 20 other Masters in Human Medicine in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Science or Molecular Medicine or
- a degree in Human Medicine or a successfull passed comparable degree in a related or comparable study programme like f.ex. Biochemistry, Biology
- Applicants with an international university entrance qualification and Bachelor's degree must prove sufficient German language skills according to the regulations of the Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (DSH), the German language test for university entrance.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Semester fee: 369 EUR
Living costs for Frankfurt am Main
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.