Financial Management Sciences from University of Pretoria aspires to be at the cutting edge of research and community engagement within the national, African and global context.
Students at Financial Management Sciences from University of Pretoria will:
- advance relevant knowledge
- become employable, innovative and diverse graduates
- Dissertation: Financial management
- Research methodology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management Studies View 45 other Masters in Finance in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Pretoria and/or in South Africa, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Relevant honours degree
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 65% for the honours degree
- A solid knowledge-base of the Financial Management Sciences deemed to be sufficient by the Departmental Postgraduate Committee
International1102 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1102 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1102 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1102 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.