During the MSc Managerial and Financial Economics programme at HEC Paris students must take 3 mandatory core courses + 2 other core courses to choose among 4, and have access to a range of elective courses.Compulsory Core Courses provide the fundamental building blocks in economic analysis and empirical methods essential for understanding how to go about formulating, analyzing, solving and testing an economic problem. They also provide a thorough understanding of global macroeconomic issues.
- AlpInvest Partners
- Amadeus SAS
- Arthur D. Little
- Bank of China
- Blackwell Global Investments
- BNP Paribas
- Cube Infrastructure Fund
- Deutsche Bank
- Fullgoal Fund Management Co.
- Goldman Sachs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Behavioral Economics
- Exchange Rate Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Trade and Sustainable Growth
- Seminars in Macroeconomics
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €110.
International30050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30050 EUR per year during .
EU/EEA30050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30050 EUR per year during .
Living costs for Jouy-en-Josas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.