Elective courses, Certificates and numerous academic opportunities throughout the Managerial and Financial Economics programme at HEC Paris allow you to customize the curriculum to your needs and aspirations.
Compulsory Core Courses provide the fundamental building blocks in economic analysis and empirical methods essential for understanding how to go about formulating, analyzing, solving and testing an economic problem. They also provide a thorough understanding of global macroeconomic issues.
- 100% Employed within 3 months
- 53% Work outside their home country
- 50% Become consultants
- €62,000 Average starting salary
- 5 Job fairs on Campus
- Over 300 companies recruited HEC graduates
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Behavioral Economics
- Exchange Rate Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Trade and Sustainable Growth
- Seminars in Macroeconomics
- Business Analytics Using Python
- Cases in Economic Consulting
- Data and Decisions: Applied Analytics
- Economics of Social Networks
- Game Theory
- Strategic Consulting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 64 other Masters in Economics in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €110.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27550 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27550 EUR per year during .
EU/EEA27550 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27550 EUR per year during .
Living costs for Jouy-en-Josas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.