The Leadership Studies - Education administration program of University of Victoria, British Columbia is intended for students who are currently working as teachers or administrators in the K-12 educational system.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Selected Topics: Intro Seminar
- Concepts and Theories of Organisations
- Global Comparative Perspectives on Leadership & Education
- Leadership in Educational Administration
- Servant Leadership
- Leadership for School Improvement
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Educational Psychology View 141 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with a B+ or higher average in the last two years of the degree.
- Two satisfactory assessment reports (requirement within online application).
- A brief resume.
- A statement of intent/interest in pursuing a Leadership Studies degree clearly indicating which stream they would like to be considered for.
- International applicants who possess a degree from a non-designated english speaking country will need to provide proof of english language proficiency. Note: departmental proficiency requirements differ from Graduate Admissions and Records.
Three years field experience or leadership role in education, community or public service.
International5160 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2580 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National4022 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2011 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.