The Leadership Studies - Adult education & community engagement program of University of Victoria, British Columbia will be of interest to:
- community activists
- adult and community educators and practitioners
- literacy and social workers
- workplace trainers
- arts and culture professionals
- those working in non-governmental, voluntary, inter-governmental and governmental organizations and agencies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Discourses in Leadership
- Community Leadership and Adult Learning
- Cultural Leadership & Social Learning Through the Arts
- Leadership, Learning and Social Justice
- Women, Learning and Leadership
- Selected Topics: Community Engaged Learning & Practice
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with a B+ or higher average in the last two years of the degree.
- Two satisfactory assessment reports (requirement within online application).
- A brief resume.
- A statement of intent/interest in pursuing a Leadership Studies degree clearly indicating which stream they would like to be considered for.
- International applicants who possess a degree from a non-designated english speaking country will need to provide proof of english language proficiency. Note: departmental proficiency requirements differ from Graduate Admissions and Records.
Three years field experience or leadership role in education, community or public service.
International5160 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2580 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National4022 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2011 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.