Studying our Executive MBA course will support your career progression by developing your critical thinking and research skills and enhancing your business knowledge and understanding. The Executive MBA course will improve your management practice and will equip you with the essential leadership skills, confidence and competence to achieve your organisation’s objectives.
You will think laterally, challenge convention and offer informed solutions to business issues. You will gain valuable skills that will set you apart from colleagues, allowing you to progress to your full career potential.
Studying the Executive Master of Business Administration at University of Northampton will support your career progression by developing your critical thinking and research skills and enhancing your business knowledge and understanding.
Studying via distance learning will give you the flexibility to study at your convenience without the need to travel or physically attend classes. Please note that modules are delivered within trimester periods so you will need to complete them in specified times.
Unlike other postgraduate courses which provide in-depth specialisation in a particular field, an MBA is interdisciplinary. An MBA exposes you to all areas of business including accounting, finance, marketing and human resources.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Critical Issues in Business
- Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Leadership in a Changing Context
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing Operations and the Supply Chain
- Competitive Strategy and Innovation
- Financial Decision Making
- Business Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Most courses do not have formal closing dates but you are advised to apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 7 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
- If you hold a first or second class honours degree from a British university, or equivalent qualification, and have a minimum of two years relevant management experience you will be eligible to apply for this course.
- We will consider your application if you can prove any prior credit or experiential learning that is relevant to the course.
- As this postgraduate qualification will attract professional practitioners and managers, you may be admitted on the basis of an assessment of meaningful and measurable prior learning or professional experience.
International5330 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5330 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5330 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5330 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Distance Learning: £5,330 (Year One 90 Credits) £5,330 (Year Two 90 Credits)
Dr Mike Daniel Research Degree Scholarship
The Dr Mike Daniel Research Degree Scholarship awards £500 to a postgraduate research degree student at the University of Northampton.
EU and International Scholarships
We’re committed to offering the opportunity to study in the UK to the best and brightest students from around the world.
TD Lewis Scholarship
The T D Lewis Scholarship provides both undergraduate and postgraduate students with financial awards of up to £1,000.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.