Our Sport and Exercise Physiotherapy from Cardiff University programme is designed in collaboration with the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports and Exercise Medicine (ACPSEM) and international organisations such as the International Federation of Sports Physiotherapists (IFSP).
Our established programme is suited to qualified physiotherapists, from across the UK and internationally working in a wide variety of sectors that involve managing people with sport or exercise related injuries. A minimum of two years physiotherapy clinical experience is required, whether this be experience in a high-performance sport level or in a physiotherapy clinic.
- Science of Performance and Injury in Sport
- Assessment and Treatment of Sports Injuries
- Sport and Exercise Participation, Inter-Disciplinary Management and Injury Prevention
- Research Methods and Data analysis in Healthcare
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 161 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The programme is suitable for qualified physiotherapists with at least two years' clinical experience.
- Applications are judged on a ‘personal statement’ where a judgement is made on your suitability for the programme.
International25450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25450 GBP per year during 18 months.
National8950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8950 GBP per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
If you’re a home-fee paying student, you can apply for a £3,000 Master’s Excellence Scholarship from Cardiff University to help cover the cost of this programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.