In the Master of Environmental Science from Australian National University you will have the opportunity to develop your understanding of environmental science across the biological, environmental and ecological and earth sciences, and to focus your learning in one of these three discipline areas.
- Demonstrate both a broad knowledge base in the environmental sciences and depth of knowledge in aspects of one or more of environmental biology, environmental earth science, and environmental and ecological science
- Independently apply their advanced knowledge and analytical, research, teamwork, and oral and written communication skills in professional practice in the environmental sciences
- Effectively communicate knowledge and understanding in the environmental sciences to both specialist and non-specialist audiences
If you’d like to increase your scientific and professional expertise to enhance your career opportunities in many aspects of environmental science, this is the degree for you.
Graduates of the Master of Environmental Science forge careers in environmental science research organisations, environmental and natural resource management, industry or environment-related policy roles.
- Plants: Genes to Environment
- Plant Functional Diversity: Genomes to Biomes
- Population Ecology
- Principles of Genetics
- Field Studies in Behavioural Ecology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Biology Environmental Sciences View 82 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Australia
- At a minimum, all applicants must meet program-specific academic/non-academic requirements, and English language requirements. Admission to most ANU programs is on a competitive basis. Therefore, meeting all admission requirements does not automatically guarantee entry.
- Applicants must present a Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0, with at least 8 courses in a cognate area.
International47754 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47754 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.