Highlights of the Business Administration program at the Australian National University
- Study in an exclusive program at the 1st ranked University in Australia and the 24th in the World (QS World University Rankings 2018/19).
- All applicants will be considered for the Research School of Management MBA Scholarships. The School offers up to 30 fee-waiver scholarships to attract high-calibre students into the MBA and MBA (Advanced) programs
- Be taught by world renowned scholars in the areas of evidence based management, international business, operational management, strategy, project management, information systems, change management, innovation and entrepreneurship, leadership and marketing. The Research School of Management is ranked 14th in the World in the area of “social science and management” in the 2018 QS World University Rankings by Subject, 1st in Australia for “business and economics” in 2018 THE Subject Rankings, and was rated equal best in Australia and “well above world standard” in the 2015 Excellence in Research Australia results.
- World’s first Evidence-Based management MBA program. All courses in the MBA have been redesigned to equip students with the skills to identify, evaluate and apply the best available evidence to inform more effective decision making.
- One February intake a year with MBA seminars and tutorials ranging in size between 20 and 50 students where quality interaction is possible.
- Finish in 1.5 years full-time or 3 years part-time (typically)
- Courses in the MBA are offered in the evening to cater for part-time students.
Graduates from the Master of Business Administration are:
- Managers seeking promotion pathways to senior executive positions in private or public sectors, or non-government organisations
- Managers in the private or public sectors are challenged by the complexity of modern organisations and seek career changes within (e.g. specialist to management) or between organisations (e.g. public to the private sector)
- Entrepreneurs from a range of industries
- Professionals from diverse backgrounds needing management knowledge and skills to enhance their career prospects
- Management consultants seeking leading edge thinking on management practice policy advisers designing, implementing or evaluating policies
- Management, leadership, consultant, coordination or administration positions in areas such as sales, advertising, marketing, corporate services, tourism, hospitality, health, welfare, social services, administration, public relations, policy, planning, production, education services, customer services, facilities and construction.
- Managing in a Global Context
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Economics for Leaders
- Finance for Business
- Technology and Project Management
- Evidence-Based Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 63 other Masters in Marketing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum academic requirement to be considered for the ANU MBA is a completed Australian Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0.
Following qualifications/test are also accepted to meet academic requirements:
- - A completed ANU Graduate Certificate of Management with minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0; or
- - A minimum GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score of 600 or higher; or
- - A successfully completed Evidence-Based Management EdX MicroMasters, achieving at least 70% in the final capstone exam.
In addition, the minimum requirement for professional work experience is 5 years, including at least 3 years documented management experience.
All applicants must meet the University’s English Language Admission Requirements for Students.
Minimum 5 years work experience (including at least 3 years documented management experience), with one of the following qualifications/test:
International45360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45360 AUD per year during 18 months.
National35430 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35430 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.