- Leading and Managing in Public Governance
- Contributing to the Public Policy Process
- Learning to analyze, synthesize, think critically, solve problems and make decisions
- Articulating and applying a public service perspective
- Communicating and interacting productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Governance and the Urban Community
- Seminar In Organization Theory
- Public Goods and Public Finance
- Law and Public Policy
- Organizations and Organizational Behavior
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration View 1737 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor’s Degree – You must hold a four-year baccalaureate from a regionally accredited institution or an approved equivalent.
- Grade Point Average – You must have a minimum overall grade point average of 2.75 (4.00=A) for the bachelor’s degree or a minimum 3.00 (4.00=A) for the last two years (60 semester hours).
- Additional Factors – Factors that may also be considered by the academic department to which you are applying include test scores (like the GRE or GMAT).
- Transcripts – All applicants are required to submit a transcript from each postsecondary institution attended, showing all degrees and coursework, the dates awarded, and grades received.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year during 30 months.
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year during 30 months.
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.