Your areas of study will combine LSHTM's strengths in epidemiological principles and communicable disease epidemiology, with the RVC’s expertise in veterinary epidemiology, animal health and production.
- design and implement epidemiological studies and surveillance systems
- analyse and interpret data from epidemiological studies
- undertake risk analysis and apply this to animal health economics
- apply epidemiological principles to disease control within animal and human populations
- give pragmatic advice on animal health linked to welfare, production and public health
- communicate effectively on the health of animal and human populations to a range of audiences, including the general public, farmers, researchers, politicians and other key policy makers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Extended Epidemiology
- Epidemiological Aspects of Laboratory Investigation
- Epidemiology in Practice
- Surveillance of Animal Health & Production
- Statistics for Epidemiology and Population Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine Epidemiology View 22 other Masters in Epidemiology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you are working in the state veterinary service and/or are interested in veterinary epidemiology, then our Masters programme will be highly relevant to you.
- You must have (or expect to receive) a first- or second-class university honours degree (or equivalent). Please contact Admissions if you are unsure whether your degree is equivalent. As this is a multidisciplinary subject, we welcome candidates from many different backgrounds. If you have a degree in veterinary science, biological science, veterinary or human medicine, mathematics or statistics, or have relevant postgraduate experience, then we encourage you to apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26680 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26680 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11530 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11530 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home £5,875 /year
- EU/Overseas £13,340 /year
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.