In this Sustainable Development programme developed as a joint degree by the University of Luxembourg and the University of Liège (Arlon campus), the mobility of students and teachers allows an international approach to the issue of energy as well as an opportunity to learn foreign languages.
- Dual degree from the University of Luxembourg and the University of Liège
- Combination of technical, natural sciences and humanities courses
- Multidisciplinary and international approach
- Energy and environment expert in the public or private sector
- Researcher or teacher
- Environmental advisor
- Consultant in environmental design offices
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction Materials
- Energy efficiency of buildings 1,2 laboratory tests included
- Transport Systems Analysis
- Policy, assessment & evaluation of energy projects on European Level
- Sustainable Water and Resources Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesSustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 3 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Luxembourg
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Master in exact or human sciences
- Languages: B2 level in French and B1 level in English
International835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 835 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 835 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
The tuition fee for the second year of studies at the University of Luxembourg is EUR 400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.